tisdag 22 november 2011

To weave or not to weave...?

I feel happy about my chair, even though it is not as tightly done as when the upholstrer of Green Furniture Sweden make T-shirt Chair 'rag editions' out of fabric left overs from their sofa manufacturing. And with a small choice of rags and worn cloths, colours are what they are (again not as neatly chosen as by the uphostrer that has a large variety to pick from) - but they are colours of my and my family's history...! I did not get to describe the fabric from my grand parents sofa, the cloth that we bought to cover our baby-girl Saga in Dominican Republic (Saga now soon 10 years old), etc, etc... :-)

But also buying a neetly upholstered T-shirt Chair 'rag edition', one can change a rag now and then, and the chair slowly takes of your history. Someone called this a Slowblog...

T-shirt Chair 'rag editions' at Room, Stockholm

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar